We know how important the members of our team are when it comes to our success. With this in mind, we recently revamped our employment packages!
To build a prosperous and sustainable future for our employees and customers alike; integrating our strong family values into the business creating a safe and supportive future for generations to come.
Grow: We consistently strive to be the best in the industry, keeping health & safety at the forefront of our work and exceeding expectations, all while developing our workforce sustainability
Respect: We value the contributions, views, and interests of others within and out with our company and treat all equally with dignity.
Inspire: Our team will lead by example and build a future for the next generations – ‘Building Your Future’.
Trust: We strive daily to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with our clients & customers and the local community.
Deliver: We promise to deliver exceptional quality, with a friendly, first-class service, on time, every time.
What We Offer Our Team
We recently conducted a company-wide in-depth review of how everyone felt about working at Robinsons! An independent review was also conducted by Strathclyde University. Following on from the findings of these reviews we worked really hard to create a new range of perks for our employees! This has been our way of making sure everyone knows how truly valued they are, after all, Robinsons wouldn’t be what it is without all our incredible team members. Although not all roles can benefit from the same perks (working from home would be quite difficult for our lovely labourers, for example!), every person within Robinsons can enjoy a variety of benefits within their position. When you work with Robinsons, you can enjoy perks such as:
- Hybrid working
- Flexible hours
- Our Holiday Buy & Sell Scheme
- Our Loyalty & Recognition Scheme
- Our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which offers confidential help for things suc as mental health & wellbeing (we also have friendly in-house Mental Health First Aiders)
- Employee, friends & family discount card for the FarmFit shop.
- Training & development opportunities relating your role, as well as opportunities to develop in other areas & roles within the company
- An annual shut-down at Christmas & New Year
- PPE & some job-specific workwear
- Company van & tools
- Overtime & paid travel to sites
We are consistently looking to improve and hope to continue to add to our list of employee benefits! Any team member can confidentially submit feedback and suggestions at any point to have this reviewed by our CCI Team.