Agricultural steel-framed building including steelwork, purlins, roof cladding, roof lights, rainwater goods, end cladding, side cladding & concrete panels.
Please note that steel sizes/building specifications may vary depending on the location of your building and local weather conditions.
To supply for erection on prepared site and concrete foundations, steel portal frame 6.096m (20`) centres with 254 x 146 x 31kg UB stanchions with web stiffeners and 254 x 146 x 31kg UB rafters with rafter stays including CHS rafter bracing to one bay, complete with CHS eaves ties.
Both gable frames have 3 No. 203 x 133 x 25kg UB intermediate sub stanchions, including CHS rafter bracing to one end bay, complete with CHS eaves ties.
All steelwork will be shot-blasted and painted with a red semi-gloss finish.
To supply 225 x 75 C16 graded tanalised timber purlins bolted to frame at 1.375m centres. Eaves beam to be 225 x 75 C16 graded tanalised timber.
To supply Profile 6 reinforced corrugated natural grey fibre cement sheets. Ridge to be alternating close fitting and ventilating crown cranked. Verges to be finished with fibre cement barge boards.
Incorporate 40 No. 1.525m corrugated 2.40kg/m² GRP profile 6 roof lights in roof cladding positioned to suit the customer’s requirements.
Eaves gutter to be 160 on the side with 2 No. 110mm Ø PVC downpipes to each side. All gutters are to be PVC with rubber-sealed joints fixed to eaves beams with PVC brackets at 1m intervals and PVC down-pipe clips to stanchions.
Both gable ends are to have 150 x 22 tanalised timber Yorkshire boarding down to 2.890m (9`6″) below eaves level on 125 x 75 C16 graded tanalised timber sheeting rails.
One side to have 150 x 22 tanalised timber Yorkshire boarding down to 2.890m (9`6″) below eaves level on 125 x 75 C16 graded tanalised timber sheeting rails.
90mm thick x 1.500m high to 24` on both ends (excludes doorways) and one full side.
- 2 No. Doorways are to be 3.658m (12`) wide x 3.657m (12`) high, positioned one on each gable. (No doors)
- 2 No. Doorways are to be 4.267m (14`) wide x 3.657m (12`) high, positioned one on each gable. (No doors)
- Doors/Gates and delivery, please call Robinsons Estimators for advice.
- Steelwork finish, galvanising as optional extra.
- Erection, Foundations and Concrete works can be offered to give you a full turnkey service.
- Planning service available. Avoid the stress of arranging this by allowing us to handle it for you.
Back to all Buildings